Texture + download problems
Ok so first of all I just wanted to say that wheneve I try to download something off this site eg. Content pack, map download etc. It loads a bit and then it says "Failed-Network error". Sometimes it works but I want it to work all the time so I can download new maps/updates from here, any ideas on how to fix it? And the other thing is I've seen that other people have had the pink/black/purple texture problems (also the red error messages), I downloaded the map off steam workshop and extracted the spawnlist content pack into the right file but I couldn't download the content pack (for all maps) since all my downloads from this site (except one) has failed, is that maybe part of my problem or is it like everyone else with the CSS error as well? I'm pretty confused at where I need to download the CSS stuff from (which site??) And if I have to download CS doesn't that cost extra money? If so is there another way to fix that error (like downloading a CSS pack)? Please provide details on how to if so :-). And one more thing, I see that its pretty important to add the [FL:RP] tag but I don't know which name to add it to and how to add it.. Any help?
Check my forum post in Help and support.
Kind Regards,
Wood.