Ban Request - ThatGuyWhoIsLoosing/andreasfloysta
Name of player: ThatGuyWhoIsLosing/andreasfloysta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48190196/STEAM_0:1:50907750

Time in GMT: Around 17:20 UTC

Server: Fearless [EvoCity2_v2p]

Summary: I just joined. I was taking a stoll down the street outside the nexus (I was not inside) and out of no-where ­andreasfloysta came and began to talk to me, his mic was really quiet so I asked him to repeat, then he took his gun out and began shooting at my feet. Then I proceeded to ask What the hell he was doing. Then he said something with Watch out he is planting C4!! Which I obviously wasnt. He was trolling around.

Then I was tazed for no reason and handcuffed. He proceeded to laugh when I said in OOC Random taze andreas.

When I woke up the other cop who was with him, ThatGuyWhoIsLosing. I told him to do something and uncuff me. But he tried to taze and warrant an arrest for me. For what? Walking down the road as a citizen?

Then a nice cop walked up and saw the misunderstanding and uncuffed me. ThatGuyWhoIsLosing kept chasing me into the nexus until I called for an SS officer then he proceeded to run away to avoid the consequenced.

Evidence: Unfortanetly I didn't take any screenshots or video footage, but perhaphs you have logs recording this kind of stuff? There should had been witnesses aswell.
(05-02-2013, 08:29 PM)noda1212 Wrote: Andreas is gonig around CDMing people. THere is proof on the other BR posted about him. This guy really needs a perma ban, definently isnt here to RP. Just trolling.

I agree. I think he got a pretty extensive ban history and it's obvious he ins't here to RP.
Denied, lack of evidence