How to play music.
I want to make a club in v3 and want to know how I could get music going, a friend said I could get a admin to spawn my car inside, but that would only reach so far with the music, was hoping it would be ok to someone "DJ" and just blast out music in my little club?

Any suggetions or advice just post here please(any at all to do with RPing a club)

At the moment, my guy is a rich and young guy in RP so thinking of the rich and young guy in a fancy club just hanging out there while you got people talking and dancing etc.
Damn it, that is where I was going to put it first then thought it is role play so D:
I made a quick Video Tutorial of how I do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pic5De9XlY4

Also another thing to make the streaming quality better follow these 3 simple steps.

[Image: 1YRwp]

Right click on Stereo Mix and press the buttom one, on my screen its "Egenskaber".

Once you have done that it pops up with another window that looks something like this.

[Image: 1YRxf]

Press the "Advanced" tab in the top of the window.

[Image: ss20130207at060626.png]

Choose the Last option which is 2 Channel, 16 bit, 192000 Hz (Studio Quality)
[Image: 1YRxX]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Can I just pay you or someone to do all that for me? I need a dedicated DJ
It's really easy, Stereo Mix captures and streams every single sound that you play on your computer. That means you will have to mute ingame sounds, steam and all that.

Follow the steps, +voicerecord in console and have fun.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I would recommend you Virtual Audio Cable though. It has brilliant audio quality, best you can get on source games. If you want to know how to set it up, pm me.
Matt was working on a "Sound zone". Which plays Evocity in that zone.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(05-01-2013, 12:32 AM)Freezak Wrote: I would recommend you Virtual Audio Cable though. It has brilliant audio quality, best you can get on source games. If you want to know how to set it up, pm me.

I doubt this man will go out and spend cash on a program he's to use for an RP event.
(05-01-2013, 09:18 AM)GunFISH Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 12:32 AM)Freezak Wrote: I would recommend you Virtual Audio Cable though. It has brilliant audio quality, best you can get on source games. If you want to know how to set it up, pm me.

I doubt this man will go out and spend cash on a program he's to use for an RP event.

Spend cash? XD lol
(05-01-2013, 09:37 AM)Borovichok Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 09:18 AM)GunFISH Wrote:

Spend cash? XD lol

Yes you should try and support developers once in a while, especially small ones.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Deriptz