CS:S Issues
Alright, well I've been battling my stupid GMod for two weeks now.
I mean, I loved the break, but faaaak.

I want to play again without giant red errors and I think I've narrowed it down to a problem with my CSS.

When I'm loading into the game, I've previously used cl_allowdownload 0 flawlessly. But since a recent update and the fixing of FastDL, I've been loading just weapons.

Spoiler :

When I get into game I've got missing props and the textures are awful or nonexistent.

Spoiler :

My CSS is updated, I verified HL2 ep 1 & 2, gmod, and CSS, I made sure I unmounted games that screwed up everything, and I even reinstalled my CSS and flcontent stuff.

If anyones had this problem and/or knows a fix for this, please let me know.
Try verify your game.

On steam, right click garrysmod in the libary and find the option on
that menu.

Hope this helps,
Best regards Oliver.

Try verify your game.

On steam, right click garrysmod in the libary and find the option on
that menu.

Hope this helps,
Best regards Oliver.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I tried that. It didn't work.

I've verified every game that FL needs to run correctly.
>.<;
Mount the games on Gmod.
They are mounted ._.
The following 1 user Likes Daejaa's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(05-01-2013, 01:21 AM)Daejaa Wrote: They are mounted ._.

You have to reinstall gMod, the latest updates, caused some issues, because of the new feature steampipe.

Also don't mount any games you don't need, like Left 4 Dead, CS:GO, they cause a lot of problems atm.
Reinstall Garrys Mod or counter strike source
no need to re install the game ..

Go to the steam folder. and delete "ClientRegistry.blob" AND if it didn't work . then go to the steam installer . and Click On Repair Install..

it shall work

Its to do with CS:GO, i was having the same issue. Make sure that CSGO, is not mounted to your Garrys Mod, and then verify your in-game cache. That should hopefully sort out the problem.
(05-01-2013, 11:37 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: no need to re install the game ..

Go to the steam folder. and delete "ClientRegistry.blob" AND if it didn't work . then go to the steam installer . and Click On Repair Install..

it shall work

This has nothing to do with steam!

(05-02-2013, 07:50 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Its to do with CS:GO, i was having the same issue. Make sure that CSGO, is not mounted to your Garrys Mod, and then verify your in-game cache. That should hopefully sort out the problem.

(05-01-2013, 04:47 AM)SolidSnake Wrote: You have to reinstall gMod, the latest updates, caused some issues, because of the new feature steampipe.

Also don't mount any games you don't need, like Left 4 Dead, CS:GO, they cause a lot of problems atm.

I already told how to fix it, this fix was writen by garry himself, and yes steampipe games like CS:GO give problems, that's why I told him not to mount those.