Nearly died!
As you may have figured by now, I am the worst kind of person, and you're probably wondering why I'm still alive? Fuck you, that's why <3.
Nah just kidding, but on a serious note I was climbing a tree and I stepped on a branch and I fell 6 FUCKING METERS. (Not an estimate we measured it afterwards) and broke both bones in mt leg and I'm in cast for a few weeks. GREAT JOB!
#YOLO
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Burrito Warrior, Commander Fi5h, Deriptz
Sounds like it hurt. Get well soon mate.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(04-25-2013, 07:22 AM)Link66 Wrote: Sounds like it hurt. Get well soon mate.

Cheers pal
Get on ma level, fall 4 meters right on a broken plastic box with plastic shards.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(04-25-2013, 08:05 AM)kakcraft Wrote: Get on ma level, fall 4 meters right on a broken plastic box with plastic shards.

Lol my friends had to carry me up the steepest hill you can imagine xD
(04-25-2013, 08:19 AM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 08:05 AM)kakcraft Wrote: Get on ma level, fall 4 meters right on a broken plastic box with plastic shards.

Lol my friends had to carry me up the steepest hill you can imagine xD

Blood was pouring out of my neck, you can imagine.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I remember when I almost died. I was 4 years old and just a pair of millimeters to put a screwdriver into an electrical outlet - my dad saved me just in time.
I bet you 'Woodn't" do that again! xD

Nah I'm joking, Hope you get better soon. Just leaf those trees alone Cheese
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • PineCone, Basw007
(04-25-2013, 02:05 PM)Jamie Wrote: I bet you 'Woodn't" do that again! xD

Nah I'm joking, Hope you get better soon. Just leaf those trees alone Cheese

Those puns were so bad I actually lol'd irl