KKK clan tag
Name of player:ESOW Awsumpwsump

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59785874

Time in GMT: 20:10

Server: V33X

Summary:this guy has a racist clan name

Evidence:[Image: VqZXnK3.jpg?1]

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I have a few screenshots of him and a few other of his friends with the same clan tag as well. He also ran up to me earlier calling me a gay officer.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=140925736
Prove that KKK is racist, its just 3 letters that can mean other stuff
,KKK, informally known as the Klan, is the name of three distinct past and present far-right organizations in the United States, which have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration, historically expressed through terrorism' wiki first thing you get when you search kkk on google other that their site but i refuse to visit that EDIT: plus i aslo feel that a ban may not be necessary but he should be made to change his clan to stop any miss understandings

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Banned him for the propblocking bit provided by Jon but, we cannot ban him for having those 3 letters. Please provide ample evidence of him being racist.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(04-24-2013, 12:45 AM)Grub Wrote: Banned him for the propblocking bit provided by Jon but, we cannot ban him for having those 3 letters. Please provide ample evidence of him being racist.

KKK is known as ku klux klan, one of the most racist klans in the world,. KKK is the shorter name for it. google it up.
(04-24-2013, 05:36 PM)Nancy Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 12:45 AM)Grub Wrote: Banned him for the propblocking bit provided by Jon but, we cannot ban him for having those 3 letters. Please provide ample evidence of him being racist.

KKK is known as ku klux klan, one of the most racist klans in the world,. KKK is the shorter name for it. google it up.

Does that mean this KKK abbreviation means Ku Klux Klan? Might as well mean Kitchen Knife Kung-fu
(04-24-2013, 05:36 PM)Nancy Wrote:

He didn't ask for what KKK meant, just proof that his KKK stood for Ku Klux Klan.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was not deemed sufficient, as accused player was not found violating rules.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team