Less Of Me
Heart 
In the up comeing weeks you will be seeing less of me. I can not leave for good because of the bonds i have made with people here. I will truley miss you all.
I would like to thank everyone for tolerating my singing and begging Tounge i would also like to thank SoulRipper for makeing a great server and allowing me to be a part of it. I hope you guys wont forget me or my wonderful singing, but i will be playing less Fearless as i think i may of found a new place. I will not say where i may be going. I would like to thank
Al Sevenfold, he was a great friend to me on the server.
Digdug, also a great friend.
Add22.
Beflok, you are my favorite admin and i love you. you where very funny to be around because of things like "all giant ponys must have permission to be in public, and sing!"
Digitalomato, you are always fun to be around.
Griim, Always a laugh when im with you.
James, you are a good friend i have made on the server, and you gave me a free lambo you are very kind.
Spartanjunior, I love you. you are a great mod and very helpful, when your are not moderating your fun and funny to be around. you are truley a great person who i will miss.
Jokhah, I met you and be friended you the day before you got mod. you make great rps and your a very helpful admin. i respect you and love you. When you are not helping out people on the server your either haveing fun or makeing an exciteing, and fun rp.

Just because you where not listed does not mean your not important to me! there are way to many people who have made this server great for me to possibly list!
So, i will miss you all, no matter how long i am inactive I will come back some day just to see the people i have be friended, loved, or hopefully even changed your experience on the server in a good way. Thank You! Heart

-Giant Pony
I didn't say you can leave. Denied.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Daejaa
Jokhah you forgot to lock the thread..:p

Anyways, I hope you get more active soon.
Noooo! Sad

See you soon hopefully.
Ah, hopefully you can be active again soon!
Goodbye Pony, come back sson.
Jokhah denied the thread, so you cant leave

):
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Bye bye!