Minecraft Issues
Hello forum! Smile

I didnt really know if I could post this thread in the acctual Minecraft session so i chose the safest way and posted it here.

Anyway, back to subject here. I've been having some problems with my Minecraft ever since the 1.5.1 patch came. Before then my minecraft has been running just fine, but to really put you in the picture, I'm talking Laptop now. It works great on my PC but I would also like it to work on my Laptop again.

Q: So, what's the issue?
A: Well, ever since the 1.5 patch came, Minecraft keeps telling me i have a to bad set of Video Drivers. But that's really confusing because i can play any other games just fine. My drivers are good enough for Tf2, CSS & Gmod but in walks Minecraft and starts complainin'.

I've been doing alot of seaching on the Internet on solutions to fix this but nothing has worked.

So i come to you, my friends, to ask if anyone else has had this problem and if they managed to fix it.

-Kind regards, Amazing Alex
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

I know it sounds very silly but hell, better me than someone else.

Have you tried downloading the latest drivers for your graphics card?
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Shawkzie, Oliver
(04-18-2013, 07:48 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I know it sounds very silly but hell, better me than someone else.

Have you tried downloading the latest drivers for your graphics card?

No, doesnt sound silly at all. and yes, i have searched for the latest drivers and they have been updated.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Check your graphics card's drivers, and maybe update java?

re install minecraft?
Delete .minecraft in your directory, then go ahead and download a NEW launcher and it will download your folders back.

Makesure you backup your saved worlds.

Some errors in 1.5 have been causing this issue for many people
Yours Truely,
-Oliver