Film Producer - "Welcome to 33x"
As sad and shameful as this is, it is actually this bad quite some times.
The video you made sends a very clear message.
Great job on the video itself aswell! Wink

I'm also very grateful for the admins and moderators I have seen on v33x, but I think we can all agree this shouldn't happen this often.
(Not just admins/moderators, the community aswell)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
This. Is. Reality.
All the admins may say "make a BanRequest" but they don't understand because they never have to make BR, and also, the only admins/mods I have ever seen on v33x is
Aviator
Infernaw
Shadow

That's ALL. Seriously, v2d is a really bad map, however admins ONLY EVER go on v2d, it's distressing.
I agree with the video v33x can be such a mingefest sometimes.

But you can't just simply say 'Admins be more on v33x!' because they have to do what they think they like.
And I post ban requests and I know how long it can take. But just think about it, if people like v2d more then v33x just let them play v2d.
These minges will always ruin our roleplay experiences, even if admins are more frequent in v33x, it will never stop.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(05-01-2013, 05:06 PM)Deriptz Wrote: I agree with the video v33x can be such a mingefest sometimes.

But you can't just simply say 'Admins be more on v33x!' because they have to do what they think they like.
And I post ban requests and I know how long it can take. But just think about it, if people like v2d more then v33x just let them play v2d.
These minges will always ruin our roleplay experiences, even if admins are more frequent in v33x, it will never stop.

I dont agree with this. Sure they can play on v2d if they want but as administrator/moderator they have an obligation and that is to keep a watch on ALL the servers. With an admin team of 20+ that shouldnt be that hard imo.

If this is too much to ask then either make a bigger team or remove one server.
^ I was about to say that really.
Ofc. they may play with their friends on v2d, or RP on v2d sometimes, but this "sometimes" is really getting out of hand and is becoming always.
Apart from all this negative shit, I do respect the team and their work is outstanding, keep that up.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Humla
I like how you followed the rope inside the trees and stuff. how you zoomed in on the dead guy on the road Etc. But after that it got kinda bland.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Make "Welcome to V2p" at night u willl see worse than 33x