Oil Rig - Estleback Corporation
This event was hosted by

[Image: EBCHeader2014_zps07bdc55d.png]

Today Estleback Corporation was drilling for oil in the lake on EvoCity (v2p). It's for providing the city with oil for the garage, the metro, fuel and much, much more. We had some visitors, like the President and the Greenpeace. President was supporting it, but naturally the Greenpeace wasn't. But we manage to hold our defenses, and not a single person was shot.

The temperature was okay, it was going well. Nothing unusual about it. Our Oil Rig manager (Whoopie), was inspecting it, but somehow he manage to miss something. After a while the temperature started to rise, quite drastic. We tried to cool it down, but it took long. The water wasn't cold enough and the firemen wasn't on duty. So it ended in.....a overheating.

The oil rig overheated, caught fire and collapsed. We tried to evacuate the area, but the fishermen are quite...stubborn. They were hurt and we haven't gotten any information about their status.... We pray for them.

[Image: DiRyvOu.jpg]
[Image: DrqTRc2.jpg]
[Image: ktN7xgu.jpg]
[Image: c5KqqEp.jpg]
[Image: qJ05Gmh.jpg]
[Image: mflAyaD.jpg]
[Image: a4rqsR8.jpg]
[Image: khq1L8r.jpg]
[Image: YxbQxo7.jpg]
[Image: B5rAqLK.jpg]
[Image: gy948cW.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 9 users Like Floodify's post:
  • whoopie, Mr. Flaminator, Infernaw, CorieTheNub, Humla, digitaltomato, fuz3_r3tro, Astroo, Altoria
I love the way you had to get into the elevator, and just stopped, in all the fire, to make a picture Wink
I had a blast, thanks EBC members!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Aw, too bad it didn't last any longer! Loved the idea and how everything was set up. Well done! Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Floodify
Very nicely set up, I really enjoyed seeing this.
Looking good.
Looks like fun!
Looks fun, great job on the rig.
(04-17-2013, 07:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote: The oil rig overheated, caught fire and collapsed. We tried to evacuate the area, but the fishermen are quite...stubborn. They were hurt and we haven't gotten any information about their status.... We pray for them.
I survived World War II, I survived this.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Floodify
Looked great!
I wish I was there.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy