Internet speeds
As we mostly all know, there is a "not wanted" suggestions list. On that list, it states that a lot of new content should not be added, because it increases the download time for new players.

Why do you have that limit? We downloaded Gmod for god's sake, and that was a few gigabytes. We are no longer running on dial-up, so why can't we have more vehicles, more tools, and more props.

I am curious what internet speeds you guys are running at, so if you could, post below Cheese

10MBps
[Image: 2647053817.png]
Completely missleading title, mind changing it?
Adjusted :d. If was going to be a long rant about why we should get new models etc.
Internet speed has nothing to do with the content. It's how much space you have in your computer.

SLOW!!!
[Image: 2650709700.png]
(04-17-2013, 01:51 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Internet speed has nothing to do with the content. It's how much space you have in your computer.

Internet speed affects your download time delaying Wgen you can play

150mb isn't going to do shit to a 1TB hard drive, so this point is also invalid
I had made a thread for speed test before man:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24851
(04-17-2013, 10:29 AM)john55223 Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 01:51 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: Internet speed has nothing to do with the content. It's how much space you have in your computer.

Internet speed affects your download time delaying Wgen you can play

150mb isn't going to do shit to a 2TB hard drive, so this point is also invalid

I have a 1TB hard drive and I only have about 300 MB left because the rest is filled with games and work.

Also, this is my internet speed:

[Image: 2470873718.png]

Go away and stop being an ignorant fool.