No proppushing at all?
I got a question regarding rule 2, under Props Rules.
It says not to proppush at all... How am I supposed to get my car back from a stuck location then? There is many places accross the maps, where your car easly gets stuck. How am I supposed to get it out, without useage of props?
Was this really necessary? ....
vehicle rule 4. (you can push it gently)
When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.
Yes, it does say this although in the vehicle rule section it also says:
Quote:When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
If your car is stuck in a highly populated area I suggest contacting a admin or make sure you warn people of what you are doing because depending on how you proppush it you may end up killing players.
(04-14-2013, 02:21 PM)Oliver Wrote: Yes, it does say this although in the vehicle rule section it also says:
Quote:When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.

Then I think that exact rule (no prop pushing) should be rewritten. It says at all, which apparently isn't the case.
(04-14-2013, 03:45 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(04-14-2013, 02:21 PM)Oliver Wrote: Yes, it does say this although in the vehicle rule section it also says:

Then I think that exact rule (no prop pushing) should be rewritten. It says at all, which apparently isn't the case.

It's easy to understand that there is an exception, when it's written.
Well, it's a rule which breaks another rule, so I do think it should say like: " No proppushing, an exception is Vehicle Rules 4 "
The following 3 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Joykill, Reefanis, Oliver
It's called common sense.
(04-14-2013, 09:49 PM)Ciryl Wrote: It's called common sense.

But for those who lack it, it would be good to spell it out Tounge
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
The following 2 users Like Karakuts's post:
  • Oliver, buffalobagingi