STEAM_0:1:33499744

Banning Admin:
[FL] Thetimanator

Ban Length:
Aprox. 3 Days.

Reason for the ban:
"Punchwhoring"

Why we should unban you:
I should be unbanned because this was a pathetic reason to ban me for 3 days... There was around 1 minute before the server was being restarted and I see an admin (Tim) noclipping around to what appears to be for no reason at all. So I try to get his attention to see why the heck is he noclipping around and the only way I can get a flying person attention is to punch him. So I punch him once and he looks at me. He dragged me to the top of a building and stated "Bro why did you punch me" And I said "Because I needed to talk to you" then I say "Why are you randomly noclipping around the whole map?" he stated "Because I'm doing admin stuff" Tim didnt give me or anyone any warning as to why he was noclipping around and anyways what admin stuff is there to do a minute before a restart, so I say "How was I supposed to know..? You look like your just flinging yourself around the map" I feel even more confident this is happening because theres only 1 minute untill a restart... Then the next thing you know I'm banned, I got banned for punching an admin who was noclipping around the map for no apparent reason, just to get his attention so I could ask what in the world he was doing! I dont think I deserve a 3 day ban for an incident like this, but it really up to you all.

I was doing admin stuff, you come up to me and start punching me saying "we need to talk" and when you were punching me, i was not no clipping, i was talking to someone else, if you want to talk to an admin because you feel they are not doing their job right, use OOC, or even PM, not just punchwhoring, also, your ban is only about half the length you stated. (2500 mins from last night)
This ban seems justified to me. It's none of your business actually what "admin stuff" is, why the admin might be noclipping or whatever and definitely you shouldn't punch admins to gain attention.