Epic raid in downtown motors today.
So me and my fellow corleones hadan epic Rp today. We had 5 hostages in the downtown auto motors. And then A huge rasid happend. People on ooc Were talking about it calling it a "warzone" The gunshots could be heard from miles away! IT evntually ended with the corleones WInning, ANd it was FUN. Exept for the dumb gun dealer who propclimbed on the roof and was sniping, SadBut other then that it was great! Thanks to all who were invlolved!
Just a normal day in Evocity.
Personally, i don't think there should be guns on Fearless. Want to know why i think this? More passive and less rulebreaking would occur, if there were no guns.

But if i meant what i said, i would be lying. If there were no guns, Evo city would be a very strange place. You wouldn't be able to destroy your contraband, or even protect it for yourself.
(04-17-2013, 07:35 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Personally, i don't think there should be guns on Fearless. Want to know why i think this? More passive and less rulebreaking would occur, if there were no guns.

But if i meant what i said, i would be lying. If there were no guns, Evo city would be a very strange place. You wouldn't be able to destroy your contraband, or even protect it for yourself.

Strange....Every time I play on V2p I see you and your friends walk around with guns....
(04-17-2013, 07:35 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Personally, i don't think there should be guns on Fearless. Want to know why i think this? More passive and less rulebreaking would occur, if there were no guns.

No shit Sherlock, It would also be fucking boring as shit and render the Police and SS jobs useless, you might as well just have meter-maids instead.
(04-17-2013, 07:37 PM)Borovichok Wrote:

Strange....Every time I play on V2p I see you and your friends walk around with guns....

He got you there Fi5h Smile

FL (or any RP server for that matter) without guns?

HELL FREAKING NO.

It would be fairly insane to not have some kind of firearm on an RP server, its already been pointed out that it would essentialy nullify the purpose of a police department, but it also removes any real struggle or drama on FL.

On FL there is no constant coherant story or continuation of the day to day events going on, what you do today, has no berring on what happens tomarrow with everyone in any way. As such it almost entirely relys on the fact that people with firearms create a sense of purpose,drama dread and fear that otherwise cannot be acheived due to the stagnent nature of the type RP that has been chosen.

One day i can be a scienstist, and invent somthing strange or insane, but the next day or even an hour after what has been done, was in the end completely pointless and had no effect on anyone outside of the small group of people who were there with you.

There are small things that do continue a general narritive on FL, but its a very small minority, things like:

Clans "This is very minor these days as clans do not have the large impact on the servers activitys they once did a year ago, and as such interactions between clans no longer generates the same type of RP situations, drama and joy of somthing new and exciteing"

Branding "This is sadly more relevent than clans overall story arks and interactions with the servers population, as if a player makes a store or a club with a well known name, when this appears again, players know what to expect, they can know the owner, and base their interactions on them and the story that has been created around the area and continue the story. Maybe one day somthing exciteing happens in say a club or a bar, and weeks down the line this building pops up again, the players who were there during this situation can base their characters actions on what has happened in its past."

So concludes my 3am jibbering of a madman, for more information, press #
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
@Commander, the problem isn't about removing guns. It's about removing/teaching the people that don't know how to use guns on FL.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Actually, the Corleones apperntly didn't win.. The SS or the government broke through the defenses you had some how... and most of your guys, well died or left. That's what I remember.