Can't play v2p!
Hi, recently every time i have tried to connect to v2p(I haven't tried the other servers because i dont go on them) it downloads the weapon models but gets stuck on the last bar and Gmod then crashes and has to be closed I then check my Garry's mod folder after and there has been nothing downloaded so the next time i connect the server it does the same thing again. Can anyone help?
Thanks Nathan.
(04-13-2013, 05:21 PM)Nathan Wrote: Hi, recently every time i have tried to connect to v2p(I haven't tried the other servers because i dont go on them) it downloads the weapon models but gets stuck on the last bar and Gmod then crashes and has to be closed I then check my Garry's mod folder after and there has been nothing downloaded so the next time i connect the server it does the same thing again. Can anyone help?
Thanks Nathan.

same is happing to me. are u on windows or mac

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29926
1. Download the content pack, and the Map

2. Make sure they are in the right folders

3. Verify Garry mod Integrity of game Cache. Properties>Local Files<Verify Cache

That should work.
I am on windows, ill try the 3rd option you suggested as i did this before but i must of forgotten thank you ill report back if it works or not!

(04-13-2013, 07:34 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: 1. Download the content pack, and the Map

2. Make sure they are in the right folders

3. Verify Garry mod Integrity of game Cache. Properties>Local Files<Verify Cache

That should work.

Everything is in the right folders and everything is downloaded and i have also verified it and this is still happening nay more advice?
Try joining without moving the mouse or pressing a key.
I fixed this by disabling download custom files from servers so it all works now thanks for your help anyway GhostRider