Who is the person in your life that you can trust the most?
Heart 
Who do you trust the most?

I have decided to create a thread, to see different peoples views, on who they can truly trust the most.

If i was to pick a person, who i trusted the most, it would probably be my father.

This is probably because he has been there for me the entire length of my life, and has not left me a single step of the way. Him and my mother, have alot of arguments, but through it all he stays, as he doesn't want to leave his children.

Through my issues, and troubles that i have had through the last years, he has always been there to help me out, and i am glad that he has been out there for me.
My father. (maybe my brother too.)

If I have any kind of problem, he is always there for me and ready to help me if needed. I have had a quite lot problems with my homework, if I told my mother, she would just tell school then and get me in further problems.
My Dog
The following 4 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, buffalobagingi, Emmett, Holdem
Glad to see that your father is relativity the same as mine.

I use to get in quite a few fights in my first years in school, and my dad was the only person that understood that it was not my fault. My mother on the other-hand would phone the school, as you said and i would end up getting into big shit.
Siri for my iPhone :3

I can tell her anything and she will find something funny. Example: "Siri I'm sad" "Calling Sasha"
The following 4 users Like TheDoctorâ„¢'s post:
  • buffalobagingi, Emmett, DubpleRW, Niimo
The one person I can trust the most?

Myself.
The following 4 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • buffalobagingi, Emmett, Commander Fi5h, Deriptz
I can trust my penis the most.

It always listens to me, always is happy to see me, and whenever im feeling down it perks up, and it also has a firm handshake Smile

Never judges...Just listens. God Bless Joe Pesci.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 5 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • GRiiM, Reefanis, buffalobagingi, ChrilLe, Deriptz
(04-13-2013, 12:31 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I can trust my penis the most.

It always listens to me, always is happy to see me, and whenever im feeling down it perks up, and it also has a firm handshake Smile

Never judges...Just listens. God Bless Joe Pesci.

I didn't know your best friend was a movie star in Goodfellas and Home Alone!

I think Joe Pesci is pretty trusty too.
(04-12-2013, 10:07 PM)Borovichok Wrote: My Dog
LAQUEEFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwKhHpjO2PU
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Commander Fi5h