Unban reqeust: [SS] Rambi
Your name: [SS] Rambi

Your ban ID: 29597

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: FearRP, numpad abuse

Involved: Kravity

Why we should unban you: I dint do any keypad abuse my mate pushed the keypad button and so i get in our base with a cop after me

I realy like the server and its weekend i want to play on the server please unban me Thanks :D
Kravity here.
Rambi didn't use the numpad to slam the door in the cop's face, he asked me to open the door from the other side so he could run though.
(Using the wall-mounted keypad of course)
The door automatically closed just before the cop could follow him in.
How did he ask?
I would just like to add (being the cop chasing him) that even if you did use a keypad then the door stayed open for literally a second which would therefor break the 3 second rule for a fading door. Also If I heard/saw correctly your friend was not on the other side but in one of the rooms, you were running and had no way to communicate cause you didn't talk or type a thing.
My friend and I had agreed that if he heard someone running up the stairs he opened the door and luck was with me and i got trough and the cop was to late.
And then i got banned for 3 days D: we wanted to play in the weekend and now i cant play.
I'm not buying that he heard you running up the stairs, what did you use to communicate with him?
Because typing is hard when you're being chased we agreed beforehand that I would open it if I heard him running; I opened the door for him and if it had been someone else I'd have forced him out at gunpoint.
Just checked, you can't hear the footsteps until really close, you either metagamed or numpad abused.

Unban request denied.