UBR Alejandro, I did nothing wrong
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Alejandro
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Fultzy
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
FailRP / driving into a guy on purpose to try and get him into trouble.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Tykki Mikk
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) This is how it started. I was following this cab with a security guard in it, because they pulled guns on me earlier. They were driving badly and I mistakenly hit them with my car so they spun out a couple of times, and it was not intentional. Then they jumped out of their car, because I rammed them they probably thought it was on purpose, and both started shooting at me. I died and called Fultzy. I then went to my friend out of who was near my car, but not where I died. Then suddenly I got banned for this. I did nothing wrong, I was just following 2 guys driving badly and accidently hit them with my car, I'm not a rulebreaker, I don't minge. Please unban me for this, it was not fair.
they were provoking him by singing the lady gaga song and pointing an ak at him so he could not respond so a bit later we decided to follow them but as they were driving so terrably it was near impossable to avoid hitting them, as we drove out of town the taxi driver hit a rock and we hit the back of their car not expecting them to stop so suddenly he had no time to react, they then got out of the car and sprayed alejandro down with ak's and i got out and killed them both and upon them dieing they left to avoid the conciquences of what they did.
If he pulled a gun on you earlier why would you follow him? Also he was a cab driver so you could of reported him to me which you did not and you decided to "follow him". In this little following you did you spun him out twice and rammed him into a wall or other rock/object twice in a span of I would say 2 minutes. They then pulled a gun on you and killed you and you instantly reported it to me.

That is provoking to they would shoot at you so you could report them.
(04-10-2013, 05:29 PM)Fultzy Wrote: In this little following you did you spun him out twice and rammed him into a wall or other rock/object twice in a span of I would say 2 minutes.
he rammed into the rock him self if you we're paying attention.
I was not ramming them on purpose, and I'm mature enough to know it's stupid to provoke people. I didn't ram them into a rock, they braked hard and I hit the back of their car. It was not my fauit. I don't see why I needed 3 days for this, honestly.
You slammed them straight into Burger King and then got out of your car and sat it there. You spun them out in the tunnel.

One day is for constantly ramming them, the other two days is for trying to get them banned. If a cab driver pulls a gun on you report them to me not ram into their car.

Denied.