Unban
Your name: RosaPantern

Your ban ID: 29393

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: FailRP, making sliding chairs

Involved: President, SS and HSS.

Why we should unban you: Okay, first of all. Where did i FailRP? I don't find that i did FailRP + It doesnt say that its not allowed to make slider chairs. I really don't get this ban thats why im asking for unban. If it says in rules im blind because it don't say in rules ''Do not slider objectivs'' or make it say in the rules! I dont want a ban for 7 days, i didnt know that sliding was against the rules because it doesnt say. Well i want a unban, please! Sad Really? extended to 7 days? Please i want a unban :'(!
You made a sliding chair in the middle of the window in the President's office. When I asked you what you were doing, you replied (forgive for the slightly inaccurrate quote): " You didn't see anything".

If you would be so kind as to enlighten me with the RP value of an unrealistic sliding chair?
(04-09-2013, 04:17 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You made a sliding chair in the middle of the window in the President's office. When I asked you what you were doing, you replied (forgive for the slightly inaccurrate quote): " You didn't see anything".

If you would be so kind as to enlighten me with the RP value of an unrealistic sliding chair?
Sorry for saying ''You didn't see anything it was just to be funny i wasent serious. I didnt know that it was ban because doing that. Im really sorry i think this is a unfair ban and i forgive all. I just want to play and have fun + I have seen many people on the street doing this when admin/mod saw it. Please i dont want to be banned for so long, cant take it. One other thing, why you dont ban slider/winch so there is no unreal stuff? Sad
It's because of rule-breakers like you that those were banned. Now, rule-breakers are banned and honest role-players can use those to enrich their RP experience.

Unban request - denied.