Goodman Real Estate
[Image: home.png]

Hello, my name is Jonathan Goodman. I am an experienced architect and have decided to open up many of my projects to the fellow citizens of EvoCity.

In this thread i will be providing an ongoing feed of projects that will be posted along with pictures and a price. Prices are non-negotiable.

-Purchasing Rules and Regulations-

1. My projects are available to those who purchase them, if caught re-selling you will be restricted from purchasing any other things here.

2. If you would like to purchase the rights to the project (Ability to re-sell) please contact me and we can talk pricing.

3. If you are not pleased with what you have received there sadly will be no refunds.

-Currently Available-

1. 3-Story Building carved into the side of a mountain. Rustic looking exterior and interior along with windows facing the front to provide a view. 2012 Certified Keypad System to provide the home with top of the line security. Inside the building there are multiple hallways and rooms for whatever purpose. Emergency exits are also located on the side of the building.

$25,000

Quite interested - is it possible to say it ingame before I buy?
(04-09-2013, 12:54 PM)Terrowin Wrote: Quite interested - is it possible to say it ingame before I buy?

Of course. If you are interested we can certainly work out a time where i can give you a tour of it.
I want to see it too and maybe buy it, really interested in it, so nice looking.
Ok I'm interested at this time but,Hoping for more builds for more choice.great thread +1 rep Good builder
Where is it duped. Which location and map?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Is it legal for contrawhoring?