My Evening in Fearless (Rant)
(04-09-2013, 01:21 PM)Midget Wrote: If you see an admin not answering any requests, just minging around. You have the full right to post an admin abuse thread. Post a picture what he did, some evidence. And maybe he will be warned and won't do it again. You don't want to demote him, you want to state a point.

Some get caught and some don't, getting banned for stupid shit is normal. Really, but they still need to ban you.

What the admin was doing wasn't really worth an abuse thread. I don't want to start a ripple in the Fearless community, and everyone start not liking me. Albeit what he did was very agitating, I've had only positive experiences with this admin on any other circumstance. I don't want to seem like a hardcore rulebook-thumper.

(04-09-2013, 05:13 PM)Jamie Wrote: I started to watch what going on around you after answering other calls aswell. As I arrived and spectated you Tazed and shot a guy dead then disconnected. You could have waited a couple more minutes and they would have been dealt with. There was no need for you to rage and leave.

Also I Apologize if it was me you were trying to get a hold of, It's a bit hard when you have three others screaming down the microphone at the same time.

You weren't the only one banned. The ones you had enough of got a ban as well. Considering your circumstances if you made an unban request I'm sure it would be shortened or removed, also I don't instantly ban SS for patrolling or someone breaking NLR, They were warned depending on the player (Hours/Should know better).

There was only one other police unit playing at that time. I didn't expect anybody to help me, and so I decided to do something dumb. It was definitely a rash decision, and I shouldn't have done it.

There were three admins online, one being you. The other two AFK. But I was more frustrated at you because every time I saw you, you were walking with two other paramedics. Due to that I thought you were blatantly ignoring me.

I was told that nobody else was banned around the same time I was, and I didn't take the time to memorize the name's of the people harassing me because I didn't have the evidence for a ban request. I'm sorry for that misunderstanding.

Thank you for posting Jamie, and I'll appeal this after my time is up to get it off my record. I'm sorry I broke the rule, and in the future I'll make better decisions with my actions.
[Image: sometime.png]
This made me really depressed.
Well I may not have heard you since I had music playing, As well as people on Teamspeak/ingame Screaming or talking. I apologize, I will take a look at your appeal shortly