Unban requiest lordofgnie
Your name: (lordofgnie

Your ban ID: (2972)

Banned by: ([FL] Temar, beflok)

Reason: (Double account, radom stuff like RDM or random tranquilised...)

Involved: (i don't really remember then .)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Hi everyone, there was more than 2 years now i was banned for all of my life from your server, today i'm older and i start to play again to garry's mod, i think 2 years of ban it's ennouth for someone, i would like to play on your server again ... I was ban life for double account because i loose my first account and i buy annother garry's mod ... Today i have just one account i didn't play on your server since 2 years i have 2 friends who play on it and i really would like to play with him i leaned from my fault serouisly. I don't know why you can't unban me serouisly please .
Thanks for ur understanding ..

Steam id : STEAM_0:0:43772016
you have 15 Ban mostly on 1 account not including the perms that are extra
apart from finding the link between the 2 account and adding a note to them
I had nothing to do with your bans, you was even perm banned on both already

Beflok who is an admin who gave you a Perm and is also now a SA would be the best person to handle this
No really ? i know my ban, i know my error but 2 years is i think a nice sentence, i was banned because i was a moron who liked to make some annoying things ... Serouisly i think i can do some interesting things now, 2 years man i think it's ennough !
Please guys ... i can pay if you want ...
We do not accept bribes for anything
And it doesn't help your case trying to do so
Really ... Every day i think about your sever .. I need a one more chance ! i'm addicted to your server i need it !
Beflok i trust on you !
Stop bumping your own thread. Be patient.
I need the steam id number for your other account.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(04-14-2013, 01:00 PM)beflok Wrote: I need the steam id number for your other account.

STEAM_0:0:43772016
STEAM_0:0:16537678 (temar said it was his alt. account in the ban reason)