Help with understanding ban.
[Image: O7cVgt5.jpg]

So I was banned by narcotic for fail RP. I did an unban request got denied im fine with and I went to check the time left on my ban when i see the one above.

I wasn't online and don't understand why I was banned again for fail RP and I wasn't a cop so i dont know how i could have shot anyone randomly. I hardly ever play as cop.

Wasn't sure where to put this feel free to move it!

Thankyou!

EDIT: I think this is from the alien RP. We were only shooting the "aliens" because the guy who was doing the RP said he had permission from a staff member and everyone joined in! I was trying to RP with the aliens by "reasoning with them" and I don't understand. Can this please be removed from my bans? Thankyou! I don't know if this now quilifies as an unban but if you move it ill use the template.
Well, if you redeemed yourself 2 bans, then you must have been doing QUITE a bit of FailRP. Contact either Adman, or Narcotic, and see what they have to say. Perhaps its suppose to be like this, but you might want to check.
Well the first FailRP I kinda agree with but the second I don't agree with. He told us he had permission and so did the rest of the server so we all kinda thought it was a server event type of thing. We were shooting at the "aliens" but the thing that really got me mad and made me stop was when the guy unfroze the props and they fell and prop killed so many people....
That is when I realized it wasn't approved...
That sort of behaviour is never acceptable; no event would ever consist of such blatant rulebreaking and minging.

All users involved were banned, thread closed.