should be banned
Music 
Name of player: Sergeant Blueforce

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37094006

Time in GMT: 3:11pm

Server: V2P

Summary I was arrested for tresspassing. so i went to jail and the officer at the time was sargeant blueforce he came down to my cell opened it. i was like what are you doing ? then he tazed me started to punch me then closed the cell door and RDMED me in it.

Evidence
http://imageshack.us/g/62/2013040500002.jpg/
Please use the template and provide evidence.

You have 24 hours to do so.
Yeah, I've seen that guy, blueforce, on the server before.
Doesn't know how to RP

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
[FL]Adman has already dealt with this, check with him first.
(04-06-2013, 02:41 PM)Sergeant Blueforce Wrote: [FL]Adman has already dealt with this, check with him first.

no he said still post a ban request
(04-06-2013, 03:43 PM)decie_ere Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 02:41 PM)Sergeant Blueforce Wrote: [FL]Adman has already dealt with this, check with him first.

no he said still post a ban request

No he didn't.
He said "I'll just give you a warning".
Anyway, if he wanted to have me banned, why didn't he do it himself?
I asked you to post a ban request if you had additional evidence, you mentioned screenshots.

If you have them, upload them and add them in along with the appropriate template or else this gets denied.
because he needs evidence and i have posted a BR with the screen shots for you adman
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Sergeant Blueforce (STEAM_0:1:37094006) was not found violating server rules.

Please note, the situation described has been deemed accidental. It is easily perceived that he could have shut the door without harming you; this has been taken as a misunderstanding.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team