Question about dictators
Alright, this gets really stupid.
Few people said in ooc that you need a reason to be dictator? Since when such thing was added?
When I asked people all of them said that "Some admin told us" not telling who exactly.

So I want to get it straight.
Since when you need a reason to be dictator, since its ridiculous.
Or is it another "Rule created by admin because he dont like dictators"?

Thanks for your time.
Have you been reading rules? Well in the rules it doesnt say something like this. Probably some kids that don't want any dictator's, so no you don't need any reason.
How would one even have a reason to become a dictator other than pure greed/lust for power? If this is an official decision, it makes no sense.
Like Rosa said, it's probably kiddies who don't want a dictator president to rule.
If there was a large change to the rules like this they would've created a thread about it.
Well i believe they mean you should have reasons for making dictator laws instead of just banning everything, some see this as FailRP others just find aggressive fun out of it.

Here Wink
(04-05-2013, 08:23 PM)RosaPantern Wrote: Have you been reading rules? Well in the rules it doesnt say something like this. Probably some kids that don't want any dictator's, so no you don't need any reason.

No rosa, I play on this server for 1.5 year and I never read rules.

If you read what I wrote again carefully. Its not random kids who said that. It was admin who told people that. Also I asked experienced players not so called "kids"
Indeed, I read it wrong. So excuse me and I admit to the mistake. Continue having the endless dictatorships.
Regards,
aviator
I think admins have different opinions on this, though I've never heard one of them saying it is not allowed.
I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed, why do people become a Dictator IRL? They're money hungry, they're power hungry. They can turn into a Dictator in a matter of no time.
There is no specific rule that states you must have a reason to run a dictatorship, however I recommend you to get one.
I've been told by Beflok that you must include a reason.

When I went president and half of it I went for dictatorship I did an Eco dictatorship.

For Example:

1: No fishing in lake, it will cause animals to die out.
2: No cars, it causes to much noise and pollution.
3: Corleones are not allowed in the city beacuse of what their clothing consists of.

That is a few examples, if you would like more PM me.

I hope this resolved your question!
Yours Truely,
-Oliver