Recording Software
Hey guys.

I need help picking really (I mean REALLY) light recording software, I want it not to stress the CPu, cause my CPU is pretty shitty. I need it because I see the same minges over and over again but I just can't show with pictures how they remove their keypads during raids, how they place fake keypads and how they CDM for example.

I read that Bandicam is really light, can anyone confirm that?
i use fraps but my computer is very advanced so i dont now how much stress it uses

causes*

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Fraps eats up memory while recording (along with a HUGE amount oh hard drive space).
If you want to be able to record large segments while playing without it impacting gameplay, save a demo(you can do this pretty much constantly, and it won't have an effect on FPS and will take up very little hard drive space)
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki...ding_Tools
Then just open the demo and record anything you want to use as evidence with some screen capture software.
Vally's suggestion will work, although you will face many bugs and weird things during playing the demo.
I would say that fraps is indeed the best for recording. Clear screen recording, and decent sound quality.