Introduction of Boats
(04-04-2013, 07:35 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: this thread is making me tingle

+Support

( maybe only for v2p? large ass lake there.. HELL that would get more players on it! )

Calling v2p's lake large?
It's even too small for a sailboat, what are you gonna do, just sit there being afk?
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
- Support.
What's the point? The water bodies you speak of are hardly big enough for one boat, nevermind 10+ boats. Can you even imagine trying to fit a yacht in the lake on v2d? It's not happening.
Already suggested boats before...

And as for the price, at least make sure we can have small boats of cheaper prices like 500.000$.
A Yacht should be like 20 or 25mil in my opinion
Clearly most of you are replying without reading the thread and comments, because the following have been added to the suggestion.

- Only allowing boats on v2p/v33x. Clearly you underestimate the size of the lakes and for the price of the boats, not many people will be having them.

You think that all you are going to be doing is going AFK on them? They are clearly useful in many ways for RP Purposes. Here are just a few that come to mind when i think of a boat

- Navy RP
- Coast Guard RP
- Drug Cartel RP (Transporting drugs via boat)
- Fishing RP (As in real life, fishing is done off a boat)
- Showing off wealth
- Hostage RP (Taking someone hostage and bringing them out on the boat in the middle of the lake.)
But THE LAGG would be unforgivving
(04-05-2013, 07:54 PM)dr.derp Wrote: But THE LAGG would be unforgivving

What lag?
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Nevy
(04-05-2013, 07:54 PM)dr.derp Wrote: But THE LAGG would be unforgivving

30 cars at once don't lag.

2 yachts won't lag.
+Support
+Support