Ban shorten request
Your name:: Sergeant Blueforce

Your ban ID:: 28781

Banned by:: [FL] Adman

Reason: Trying to propsruf up the Nexus, DCing to avoid admin

Involved:: Only me

Why we should unban you:: I admit I was being an idiot by propsurfing in the shaft, But I didn't Disonnect to avoid the admin, I did it to change server.
I also propsurfed to commit suicide (Yes, that is also against the rules but hear me out) because I often like to kill my character before changing server. Even though I admit I deserve a ban for propsurfing at all, I think I should have the ban shortened as I did not disconnect to avoid the admin.
I find it very suspect that you would disconnect as soon as I make an appearance trying to stop you from falling down. I also fail to see the logic in attempting to 1. Get up the Nexus and 2. Kill yourself for whatever reason when you are going to leave anyway? That leads me to conclude that you did disconnect at such an opportune time to avoid me.
Why would I bother to avoid you? as I already know that it is futile to avoid a ban by disconnecting. It's also Impossible for me to get up the nexus on a prop when the elevator is in the way.
I only saw you prop-surfing, not the intentional suicide.

Thus, the 'DCing to avoid admin' shall be removed and replaced with 'Prop-surfing to kill yourself'.

Overall, no change in ban length.