Do FL Staff dislike v33x?
Soul hates it enough to let a 12 year old onto his account and gave him a gun and allowed him to attempt to RDM the whole server for a good 2 minutes.
Get over it, Warior135, he didn't even kill a single person.
(04-02-2013, 01:15 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Get over it, Warior135, he didn't even kill a single person.

But it was a bad idea in the 1st place, that is like a terrorist trying to shoot a load of civilians and he gets arrested, but he gets let off because he didn't kill anyone.

Why did it happen in the 1st place as it was blatantly a bad idea.
Not to be discussed here Warrior, it was nothing to do with the map.

I have been on v33x all morning and I do agree with Adman. Also for example I RPed a police pursuit which turned into a crash this morning, I was laid out on the floor with an Officer trying to help. (Officer recieved a point for his effort) An SS comes over and the Police Officer asks him to call a paramedic, the SS just says no and walks off. Then the Fireman comes over, doesn't try to RP, and at the end runs over everyone and breaks NLR.

There are a few specs of RP potential, but I have to say the majority of players on v33x do not know how to roleplay properly, another turn off for this map.
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Oliver
Termin has been active on v33x today. The roleplay experience has been a lot smoother.
(04-02-2013, 01:17 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 01:15 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Get over it, Warior135, he didn't even kill a single person.

But it was a bad idea in the 1st place, that is like a terrorist trying to shoot a load of civilians and he gets arrested, but he gets let off because he didn't kill anyone.

Why did it happen in the 1st place as it was blatantly a bad idea.

It's not the same, THIS IS A GAME IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW. Terrorists kill people In Real Life, it's not at all what you said. Killed in-game, killed IRL, see the difference? You shouldn't say that it is the same because it's not the same at all, you cannot compare a GAME to REALITY. Next time you compare these things with each other, think twice.
Personally in my opinion, v33x looks grey, dull, boring

Like Silent Hill but in a modern city

I'm not talking about enormous amount of minges in there
I am talking about map itself
It's just... Boring
(04-02-2013, 01:35 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Personally in my opinion, v33x looks grey, dull, boring

Like Silent Hill but in a modern city

I'm not talking about enormous amount of minges in there
I am talking about map itself
It's just... Boring

Trust me, it's the sky. It sets the mood which almost force people to minge. I'm too lazy to whip out a psychological study, so I'll keep it short, the dull, white sky is one of the worst environmental lighting approaches imaginable. I mean, it's like the neon lights in huge cubicle offices or schools, it drains your brain. That's why every time I am on I remove it and replace it with the good old blue sky with white clouds.
Thank you admins/moderators and players for your comments

I would like to say once again that this was not intended to be a rant, so please dont turn it into one.
This is more of a friendly disscussion, I am glad now that I know more about particular things/ v33x as a map
and the peoples thoughts on it.

(04-02-2013, 07:18 AM)GhostRider Wrote: This matter has been discussed already. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23058

Thank you for the post, using the search I didn't discover it.
On the other hand, that thread is pretty out-dated.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
Considering I am on v33x pretty much all the time, I'd like to clear things up.

V33x is the second most populated map, after V2d. It's very rare to see V2p have more players than v33x online at a time even early morning/late night.

A lot of admins and moderators go on v2d, as it is the one with the most RP going on, although most of the time there are 4-6admins/mods on it, which is pretty unnecessary.

It's not so simple as "just posting a ban request" Ban requests take time and effort to make which is a real pain not to mention the person who is causing problems is free to do so until an admin approves a ban request which can take up to a week.

A lot of admins won't deny that they don't like V33x, for different reasons it doesn't particularly excuse them from doing what they are expected of as an admin.

Aviator and Termin have been coming on v33x more lately and Doomdude has always been a constant, however this leaves a large gap of space in which no admin or moderator is online, people always like to use that time frame to cause problems for others.

Something that has happened today and yesterday is that some people have switched their job names and have used tools and hydraulics to make their cars fly or to get up on top of roof tops.

There are people who can RP but it's outweighed by people who go out of their way to ruin it, I've set up plenty of RP's only to be ruined by molotovs or people intentionally ruin it because they find it funny. Without admins or moderators on
it becomes near impossible to RP correctly, that doesn't mean RP on v33x doesn't exist at all.

I've seen v33x at it's best and at it's worst. In my opinion it needs people to show good examples, not bad ones. (e.g.) one person starts prop spamming or running people over for fun and another person sees that he hasn't been banned so he does it too, making other new and sometimes older players think it's okay to do the same resulting in an outburst of mingery, without an admin or moderator to ban the original offender it leads onto a bad example causing others to do the same.

People just need to be taught how to roleplay correctly, to do certain things and not stupid things. If more people RolePlayed on the server, more people would feel inclined to join in resulting in more RP.

I feel V33x can become full of RP one day, people just need motivation.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Humla