Ban Request on HamKnight
Name of player: HamKnight

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18865595

Time in GMT: Sorry not sure but 5-6 PM EST I think.

Server: rp_evocity_v2p

Summary: HamKnight had a note saying "You are literally Hitler." on nexus desk.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=135869596
I apologize if anyone took offence to my note, it was meant as a joke and it was probably received as such by the president as I had been joking around with the president for an hour or so previous to it.

EDIT: The other notes said "You are the opposite of Batman.", "You are a pizza burn on the roof of the world’s mouth.", "You are human tennis elbow.".
(04-01-2013, 12:50 PM)Hamknight Wrote: I apologize if anyone took offence to my note, it was meant as a joke and it was probably received as such by the president as I had been joking around with the president for an hour or so previous to it.

EDIT: The other notes said "You are the opposite of Batman.", "You are a pizza burn on the roof of the world’s mouth.", "You are human tennis elbow.".

I saw your other notes but you still had an offensive note.
(04-01-2013, 01:16 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 12:50 PM)Hamknight Wrote: I apologize if anyone took offence to my note, it was meant as a joke and it was probably received as such by the president as I had been joking around with the president for an hour or so previous to it.

Absolutely, and I apologize.
(04-01-2013, 01:37 PM)Hamknight Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 01:16 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote:

Absolutely, and I apologize.

You shouldn't joke about hitler, its very offensive to some people.
A warning is sufficient enough as long as this user knows to not repeat his offensive action.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!