Hitman Absolution worth buying?
I just looked up into steam sales and the price fr Hitman Absolution with 75% off costs as much as 149 Roubles (3£ GB pounds)
Usually 75% off are the games which are:
1) Pretty old (and this one isn't)
2) Not very successful

Should I buy it or not? :p
Yeah, definitely!

I really enjoyed it, reviews aren't bad either - http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/hitman-absolution

It doesn't follow the same kind of flow as Hitman Blood Money: Here's a random contract - Kill the target - Here's another random target...This game adds more depth to the story, a lot of people don't like that and I really don't get it.

It's also more challenging, disguises don't work as well (which adds realism, I think cops in a small town would know all the other cops in their squad, someone they don't recognize would of course raise suspicions).

Overall an excellent game and one of my top favorites from 2012

Edit: Reading some more of the reviews people really don't like it that they made the game harder (no map, very limited saves etc.) It's a game about stealthily and tactically assassinating targets, it's supposed to be difficult. If you want to run in shooting guns a blazing then go back to COD. Sorry, this kinda annoyed me that people were giving the game bad ratings because of this.
You want to buy it?
Maybe you want to *Cough* "Buy" *Cough* *cough* Торрентс.ру *cough*

But yeah, this game is really cool, first 3 levels very VERY boring, but then game became very interesting, I engjoyed it a lot
Honestly its a really good game and ive been really enjoying it. As Griim said its a lot harder than blood money because of the disguise . but see the thing is why buy it? bad to say but i dont buy games xD unless i want to.. but i never have cash. here is a good site and i know its on here blackboxrepack.com
"Don't Forget To Bring A Towel!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:14804050&b=9]
Not worth buying. It gets boring after a while. Alsow it takes up to like 20 gig of your harddrive...
RIP in Pepperonis.
1. Ignore absolution

2. Get original hitman collection.

3. ???

4. Profit!!!
Definitely worth buying, not sure what these cheap as donkeys are on about.

"i am too poor to pay 50 dollars for a game"

I have about 120+ games on steam, 20+ Ps3 games and 32 Xbox games. Get on my level.
Come on..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yes, worth buying.
I actually recommend getting the hitman collection, and play blood money. Don't get me wrong, I am a massive fan of the franchise. I got a lot more play hours out of blood money for re-playability and more freedom (less linear). I just didn't get into absolution (even though it has more of a story, I think it was the level design and restriction in exploring.) Some opinions vary, this is my one.
(03-31-2013, 07:55 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Definitely worth buying, not sure what these cheap as donkeys are on about.

"i am too poor to pay 50 dollars for a game"

I have about 120+ games on steam, 20+ Ps3 games and 32 Xbox games. Get on my level.
Come on..
Not everyone has to just give daddy a kiss on the cheek and poof, they buy you a game.

Believe it or not, there's people, even the younger generation, who actually work for their money instead of being parasites and letting their parents buy everything they want.

And I frankly don't care how many games you have that your parents bought you.
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Verenikin, Reefanis