Need Your Help!
I didn't actually think I'd resort to promoting myself, because I generally never do. And don't worry, this isn't just another sob-story that you would commonly see in the comments section of YouTube.

I have had a YouTube channel since 6th of August. A couple of weeks ago; we had racked up 309 subscribers, and decided it was time to go professional, start fresh, a simple background, a new picture, video's with thumbnails, all that good stuff. So I deleted all the video's, and it turned out to be a huge mistake.

Because my YouTube-partner, who used to play on these servers, had finally expressed the problems in his life after I confronted him about ignoring me, we both got in an argument, because I have problems too, which I never talk about, and neither does he. Because we don't like being called; 'just another whining teenager.'

We resolved our issues, and just as we did so, his internet had gone down-hill, he couldn't play games online, and it took him a week to fix. By the time it was fixed, he decided he would like to do video's by himself, at least for the time being. I just got into making video's again, by myself. But by now I've lost 15 subscribers, and it's still declining, despite my vow to make more video's.

I used to inspire to be like BlueXephos, but now that I'm alone. I've turned my role-model towards Sips! If you're interested, check out 'Spiorod' on YouTube. The stats are a tad delayed, my video views are not correct, and I have two video's, however I upload daily! I was gutted losing my place above the 300 mark. I need your help!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • equal
I've subscribed.

Your Rome: Total War video was pretty funny.
Lead by example.
(03-29-2013, 05:08 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I've subscribed.

Your Rome: Total War video was pretty funny.

Haha, thanks!

I'll be glad to help you out! I'll subscribe when i get home!

(I'm on my iPhone with potato internet)
RIP in Pepperonis.
The following 1 user Likes ToasTie's post:
  • Small Bear
I've subscribed and I'll be sure to check out your videos Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Small Bear
Thanks for your support guys Smile

Flagged. Lel
(03-29-2013, 10:20 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Flagged. Lel

Sad

(03-29-2013, 11:16 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 10:20 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Flagged. Lel

Sad
Just kiddin', I subbed Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Small Bear
I really enjoyed your Total War video .
I will subscribe as soon as I can acces my youtube account!