Build Server
Please can we change the build server to V2p for a day. I really need to build some decent Dupes on that map, but i can't risk making them on the actual server, due to the fact i don't want my time to be wasted, as the server has crashed.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Wasn't there a suggestion a while back to put it back on the 6 hour cycle of all maps? That would be nice again.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
(03-29-2013, 05:06 PM)James3000117 Wrote: Wasn't there a suggestion a while back to put it back on the 6 hour cycle of all maps? That would be nice again.

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been added. I wish it had though, because i really need to be able to go on the V2p Map!
If you really want it to be changed you could ask an admin, he'll change it if everyone on the build is alright with it.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I've asked many admins if they can change the map, 90% doesn't know and 10% won't answer..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Cause we're never busy, myfloodify.
(04-01-2013, 04:30 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Cause we're never busy, myfloodify.

I haven't said that you admins aren't busy, I just said that some of you don't answer/reply, for some reasons, including that they (including you of course) are busy.

I have the fullest respect for you admins and I understand that you cannot answer all the time, but as I said, approximately 10% don't answer, for various reasons.

I have done a suggestion a while ago, it's about changing maps on the build server, click here.
Kind Regards,
Floodify