Farewell.
So, It's been about 2 years and 4 months since I joined this community, and it has been a wonderful journey and a great experience. From the very first hour of playing FL, I knew that this was the community I was looking for. And I was right. This is one good community, and I hope it stays this way.

I've been inactive for weeks, and you know, after +1300 hours, I'll have to say, FL has become increasingly boring.

I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me in this journey, befriended me, and helped me make this an even better experience. From the very first person I met, "Blackbird" who has now been permanently banned for a long time. There are alot of people I miss seeing on the servers, but I have gotten over it and found new friends.

Hopefully someday I'll return, and get ready to RP again, And I hope this community will keep growing, I'll still be on the forums sometimes lurking around. But not as much as I used to do.

Oh yea, feel free to add me on Steam of you wish to keep contact. Smile

Goodbye
nice
It's sad to see so many people leaving Fearless!

Hopefully I see you again at FL sometime, Good luck and good bye!

Pavilion!
Goodbye Prune, you shall be missed...
Oh dear..

Sad to see you leaving. You was a great roleplayer.
Good luck in real life..
Ah Prune, it really is sad to see you leave. We haven't spoken for quite some time but I certainly miss our TS convos and the occasional derping!

You will be missed buddy, and I sure do respect how long you have been here.

* Adman salutes

The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Prune
See ya Prune.
Keep making people's bowls loose.
Farewell.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Farewell Prune.
Bye Prune!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Bye bye!