Saving Hydraulic Props
So I seem to be quite confused on how to save wench and hydraulic props. Usually when I save them they no longer work. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it? Any help would be much appreciated! Idea
What I do is just to weld the props together, even if you've used hydralics between two props. If I remember correctly, they will still work. If not, them simply press R and you will un-weld your prop.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
What i do is just to be sure to have the hydraulic on a prop in the house, everytime i save a house with hydraulics it works fine.

But if it don't work do like enzyme say.

EDIT:
You need to have the hydraulic to be open for it to work in a duplication. Like hydraulic sliding door it have to be open to actually work in the dupe. Then you need to press the button to the hydraulic 2-3 times then it normally work again.

But remember to check which way the hydraulic expands and which way it goes small, like if you did make door to close when it goes to small size you need to dupe it when it is closed.
So the hydraulic need to be at the small size, because in a dupe it loads a hydraulic as a new one.
Alright thanks guys! When I get on today I'm going to try it!