Battlefield 4 Gameplay!
(03-29-2013, 11:04 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 10:58 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 09:03 AM)Victorinox Wrote: What I was saying is that they might gonna act like CoD, becoming mainstream and release an uncompleted game every year.

I can see that coming, especially from EA
* Dr Tomorrow points at Dead Space 3

Dead space 3 is not made by DICE.

Battlefield is, so don't expect it to be bad because of a game that they did not even make...

Dice is owned by EA

EA nowadays know for its crappy quality game development with tight like a**hole deadlines to making games
That's what I'm talking about
(03-30-2013, 10:34 AM)Warior135 Wrote: BF 3.5
(03-30-2013, 12:23 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 11:04 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 10:58 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 09:03 AM)Victorinox Wrote: What I was saying is that they might gonna act like CoD, becoming mainstream and release an uncompleted game every year.

I can see that coming, especially from EA
* Dr Tomorrow points at Dead Space 3

Dead space 3 is not made by DICE.

Battlefield is, so don't expect it to be bad because of a game that they did not even make...

Dice is owned by EA

EA nowadays know for its crappy quality game development with tight like a**hole deadlines to making games
That's what I'm talking about

Yes, but DICE still makes the game. EA is the game distributor.
Battlefield will be on a better engine, The frostbite 3 engine =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLTPNzNnKSw
The following 1 user Likes TheCorperal's post:
  • Haarek
Stop complaining... BF4 runs a whole new engine, and you can't fucking deny the graphics looks a lot better then the previous BF3. Yes, I still agree that they are becoming into a mainstream "new-game-each-year" franchise. But they do it right, they have a new engine just as an example.

Yes, I am looking at you, Call of Duty. We would all rather wait 2 years for a NEW game instead of a OLD game, with NEW weapons/maps.
(04-01-2013, 11:18 PM)Jonas Wrote: Stop complaining... BF4 runs a whole new engine, and you can't freaking deny the graphics looks a lot better then the previous BF3. Yes, I still agree that they are becoming into a mainstream "new-game-each-year" franchise. But they do it right, they have a new engine just as an example.

Yes, I am looking at you, Call of Duty. We would all rather wait 2 years for a NEW game instead of a OLD game, with NEW weapons/maps.

Agreed, if you watch the video that iv posted above, you will see that dice is
refining the engine and the game.

It is not needed to reinvent the wheel...
(03-27-2013, 10:09 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 08:03 PM)Midget Wrote: What do you mean by extension pack, it doesn't look like the same at all, the graphics are much better, either your eyes are fucked up. Or you just can't see it.
And don't take to fast judge of the story either.
The only thing I don't really like is how it just cuts straight to the driver seat when you enter a car, Etc. They made scenes for that in BF3, they should've done it in 4 too.

You've seen 17 minutes of it and you already judge it. It's different, trust me.

The graphics really do look almost the same (except for perhaps the short part in the RHIB in the water), and I wasn't talking about the story at all, I couldn't give less of a shit, you don't play FPS games for the singleplayer, you play for the multiplayer.
And it's running on the new forstbite engine.

It'll be just like one big expansion pack for BF3, I don't see which kind of new features they can add.

And the fact that the dude who was playing this was pure shit didn't help either. He's probably some stupid console player.
Don't put words in my mouth, I actually care more for the single player than multiplayer. I've been waiting for a singleplayer game for years now. I wasn't talking just to you, if you didn't say something about the story. Then it wasn't aimed for you. It doesn't look the same at all, I don't know what you're on about. And of course it looks better in the cut scenes.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Just bring back Bad Company ;-;