Jokhah what?
Exclamation 
Your name: FEASTY

Your ban ID: 28128

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Multi accounting to avoid perm

Involved: no one
Why we should unban you: All I can say is WHAT? I haven't even been on the server for like 3-4 days because I'm sitting a ban out. I don't know if I should file a admin abuse complaint or not, wtf. He banned like 8 people for the same reason perm. I haven't had a Ban request on me, nor did I ever have a serious ban on me. I've never played on the server with other accounts than that. wtf.
Same thing happend to my friend
The ban explaination is quite simple. All of the accounts list are linked to a permabanned account.
(03-26-2013, 05:18 PM)Jokhah Wrote: The ban explaination is quite simple. All of the accounts list are linked to a permabanned account.

Where's your proof? Because I never had a account other than this that had Gmod.
Your account has been linked to Hello (STEAM_0:1:14219638), an account that was perma banned. Your IP history, which I will not show in this thread for the sake of your privacy and safety, proves quite easily that you are this account as well as 8 other accounts. Changing your IP address will not hide the fact that you are attempting to work against our ban system to gain access to the server group.
(03-26-2013, 05:29 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Your account has been linked to Hello (STEAM_0:1:14219638), an account that was perma banned. Your IP history, which I will not show in this thread for the sake of your privacy and safety, proves quite easily that you are this account as well as 8 other accounts. Changing your IP address will not hide the fact that you are attempting to work against our ban system to gain access to the server group.

That's actually my friend who got banned months ago. As I explained in the other thread we use VPN's try to do a lookup on the IP you found, and find the ISP will say: Privitize, in case you cannot see this, having a popular VPN, is not a valid reason to ban someone.
(03-26-2013, 05:18 PM)Jokhah Wrote: The ban explaination is quite simple. All of the accounts list are linked to a permabanned account.

wait did we get banned because we use hamichi or privatise vpn
I am posting with out rights, but...

If your on a private VPN, it would be diff. IP for accounts, what Jokhah is saying is that your ACCOUNT is on a IP that has a perma banned player.
(03-26-2013, 06:57 PM)Adam James Wrote: I am posting with out rights, but...

If your on a private VPN, it would be diff. IP for accounts, what Jokhah is saying is that your ACCOUNT is on a IP that has a perma banned player.

Please don't say anything you don't know. Try to download the VPN, no need to make a account, no need for anything. So no. No accounts.
Lying isn't going to get you anywhere.