Were bus stops removed in v2d?
Yeah, I went bus driver today only to find that there were no bus stops in v2d. Last time I checked there were, but today there weren't. Is this a glitch or were they removed for some reason?

I would think this is not possible to happen, due to the fact the bus stops are WITH the map. Like literally attached to the maps.

-Anyways it might just be like Zakahria, and how he disappears sometimes.-
I'm on the server at the moment as the bus stops seem to be there.

Check again and if it's still not working then I'd be happy to help you resolve the problem!
Sometimes the server will restart with out certain props. On several occasions I found the bus stops were not there. Just wait until the next crash or until an admin spawns them.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(03-25-2013, 01:05 AM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: I would think this is not possible to happen, due to the fact the bus stops are WITH the map. Like literally attached to the maps.

-Anyways it might just be like Zakahria, and how he disappears sometimes.-
The bus stops are not part of the map, they are world props. Wich means they are placed, but no players can interact with them.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Yeah I thought it was a glitch, because all world props said ''N/A'' instead of ''World'' and props like the ones in Giga were there when they usually aren't.