Scene and Aviator
Yes, oh god yes.

Finally someone who deserves this opportunity more than anyone. Not only Scene but ALSO Aviator and then on the same time.

Brilliant choice of promotions here, congratulations. I know for sure that both of you will do your utter best!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Syntex, aviator
Well done. Both deserve it.
Congratulations!
Congrats to both of you lucky studs. Guess you can say we all knew it was coming (1 hour earlier)
|
|
V

[Image: Kv5hYNm.png]

<3
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
Glad to see you guys getting promoted! I feel safer already Wink
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Lolnoobs.

I've anointed you both as mods, have fun... >:)
Congratulations, you two really deserve this and I hope you have a great time moderating the Fearless RP servers, I'm sure you will both do a great job.
Congratulations! both of you deserved it! Im sure you will fulfill your tasks! Good job in the future, hope you will stay with us as long as possible :3
I think Aviator is suitable for this but isn't he too young?

Anyway!! Cheese Congratulations, gents! Well deserved. We finally have someone from the Australian time zone <33
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Syntex, Ciryl
(03-24-2013, 01:59 PM)ShareCrow Wrote: Congrats to both of you lucky studs. Guess you can say we all knew it was coming (1 hour earlier)
|
|
V

[Image: Kv5hYNm.png]

<3

Not to be rude but more administration on v2d is not what we need, v2p need alot too but the one that needs the most is v33x. Everytime I am on it is chaos. So please, Aviator and Scene, make your priority straight. You are to moderate the servers now, you are no longer playing only for the fun of it but for making it fun EVERYONE, by banning rulebreakers.

Good luck though.