Commander Fi5h (New Start)
Star 
Hello to all the Fearless community!

Most of you are probably wondering why i am posting a Newcomer's thread, even though i am still active on fearless. well here is the main reason to it.

A few weeks ago, i reached my 5th ban, and i am very ashamed of it. Yes, many players have plenty more bans than me, but i feel ashamed that i have broken the rules. This is exactly why i am going to be starting fresh. The reason for this is because i believe that i can change, and i do not want to be abandoned from fearless, and to be known as the rule breaker.

This is exactly why i am doing, what i am doing. I do not want to be known as a bad person, which i am pretty sure im not, but i just want to make sure that i don't reach that stage, which is why i am going to be starting fresh. This means that i am pretty much going to read the rules, so i can almost memorize them, in order to know the rules off by heart, so that i don't reach a stage of getting another ban.

I know that i have made a few mistakes, which is why i have got 5 Bans, but i have almost reached 300 hours on the server, and i think that this is the perfect time for me to start fresh. I would like to almost be known as a new player, and the bans that i have got, are now in the past.

I hope that you all are ready to give me a fresh start. I know that 5 Bans generally isn't to bad, but i feel that it is, which is why i am doing this today. When i next connect to the server, i am going to make sure that i am polite, as i usually am, with the exception that i am going to help Newcomers, and make sure to be a pleasure to the community.

Please don't get the impression that i was a bad member in the past, the only fact is, is that i do not want to get anymore bans, and i use to be kind, but i just want to make sure that i am known as a warm welcoming person.

So, i would like to say Welcome to my new beginning, and i hope to do some Decent RP's with some of you soon!

The kind member of the community;

Commander Fi5h
Well, hello. Welcome to Fearless. I will give you a fresh start.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Fresh starts are the best starts.

Coming back with a fresh state of mind and a fresh slate is sometimes the best idea.

In any case, welcome to your fresh start!
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Hello Commander Fi5h welcome to fearless, be sure to read the rules.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Came on the server earlier today, and i have not broken any of the rules. Just in case any of you were getting the wrong side of me, im not a general rule-breaker, i am just more aware that i could get banned for breaking the rules, so the main thing that i am trying to change, is my awareness of bannable situations.
Welcome at Fearless.

I really like to see this fresh start, it makes me respect you already.
(03-22-2013, 09:22 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Hello Commander Fi5h welcome to fearless, be sure to read the rules.

If you read his entire post (Most people just reply after reading one word of their post) he already has established himself here, lol.

Anyways, good luck with your fresh start!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Good to see that you're starting fresh.
(03-22-2013, 09:55 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 09:22 PM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Hello Commander Fi5h welcome to fearless, be sure to read the rules.

If you read his entire post (Most people just reply after reading one word of their post) he already has established himself here, lol.

Anyways, good luck with your fresh start!

I think he was kidding.

Good luck Commander Fi5h, I'm sure you'll do well! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Turning a new leaf is always beneficial.

Welcome, new CommanderFi5h.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Commander Fi5h