Making your own /Commands
Recently i have been wondering whether you can make your own /commands.

What i mean is, it takes a while to go into your inventory, and to use a fish, so i was wondering if you could possibly make your own command, so when you type "/fish" it automatically eats a fish that is in your inventory.

I hope that someone can help me with this, as i have recently thought about it and it will help me out alot, as i have many items in my inventory and it takes me a long time generally to find my food category.

I appreciate the help.
Do you mean binds? You can use binds to use things from your inventory at pressing a certain key.
If you want a list of binds they are under the F1 menu.
Lead by example.
You can bind a key to a command, but it is impossible of what I know to make your own / command, the commands are server-side so I don't think it would be possible to make your own without an Admin or whoever works on the Gamemode adding it, however, you can bind commands to keys... Not sure if you could make /fish for example.

However it does sound like a nice idea, try suggesting it to an Admin :)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39386812&b=4]

Find my reply useful? Please 'Like' it!
Yeah, i might just bind it to a key, as i think that will be easier.

I wish i could create my own /command Though, as i am quite the fast typer, so if i quickly needed to eat some fish, then it would mean i wouldn't have to go into my inventory, and find it, and i would just be able to quickly type /fish. But yes, im just going to bind it to a key for now, and see how it goes. Thanks for the help anyway!
Wouldn't be necessary when we have binds.
Binded a key to use the fish. I was going to bind a key, but i was just wondering if there was a way to make a /command, but of course there isn't so i guess that a bind works just aswell. Thanks for the help!