Connecting to server map error
Sad 
So, I have a problem that kicks me off whenever I join, and It kicks me off for some reason, and says NOTHING. I just get kicked back off to the title screen, and then next server I try to join my GMOD shuts down. It SUCKS. It shuts down and says something about Null, then my addons glitch out. When I check my console about the kick from server, it says something "Wheelsmoke particles" and other stuff. Then when I look about my addons, it says "Can't find file" for ALL of my addons. And I went to the addons folder, they are CLEARLY there. Please help me. Please.
Try disabling all of your Addons and connect. Some Addons have compatibility issues with other mods, and maybe even the map itself.
Hi,

Try verifying Garrys Mod (Right click it on the Steam Libary and go to Local Content and click Verify game Cache)
If the problem is still there after that please make sure you have downloaded the content for the server you are playing on from http://fearlessrp.net/content
If the program is still there, please remove all Addons apart from your 'flcontent' addon to check it is not a corrupted addon.

Hope this helps, good luck! :)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39386812&b=4]

Find my reply useful? Please 'Like' it!
The following 1 user Likes Curtis's post:
  • Matrix_