Can unemployed work for the government?
Can unemployed work for the government?

Example: Defend president when raided.
Yeah
There are loads of ways how unemployed can serve Goverment.
Starting from being a janitor ending as his vice president
Yes if role played correctly. Simple.
With the president's permission, an Unemployed can become a C.I.A. or a Guard of the President, to pretty much anything.
Lead by example.
Yes, it is allowed to work for the Government as 'Unemployed'. You must first have permission from the President.
Regards,
aviator
I do find it a little odd though, I get unemployed people cracking my keypads with cops now again, Do the unemployed that work for the government get special privileges? It's not very fair on the other people around the place with cops and "government officials"/unemployed raiding their bases without warrants since the same rules do not apply?

Might think of requesting a rule about it.
Hello Gilby,

Indeed, an Unemployed can work for government because he can hold many custom job.
He can hold many custom job like : Vice-President, Government Private Organizations Employee, Personnal Guard, Window Cleaner, Janitor, Interior Designer ...

I hope my answer brought you to what you expected.

See you later,
Generation.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(03-15-2013, 01:33 PM)Husky Wrote: I do find it a little odd though, I get unemployed people cracking my keypads with cops now again, Do the unemployed that work for the government get special privileges? It's not very fair on the other people around the place with cops and "government officials"/unemployed raiding their bases without warrants since the same rules do not apply?

Anyone in real life can decide 'I want to work for the government!' and with the right qualifications, they can indeed become CIA or whatever job you wish. As for the privileges. They only get respect from the government which can sometimes be a good and bad thing depending on the President.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(03-16-2013, 07:46 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 01:33 PM)Husky Wrote: I do find it a little odd though, I get unemployed people cracking my keypads with cops now again, Do the unemployed that work for the government get special privileges? It's not very fair on the other people around the place with cops and "government officials"/unemployed raiding their bases without warrants since the same rules do not apply?

Anyone in real life can decide 'I want to work for the government!' and with the right qualifications, they can indeed become CIA or whatever job you wish. As for the privileges. They only get respect from the government which can sometimes be a good and bad thing depending on the President.

true but it just confused me before i saw this (take note i was on my first 10 hours on the server)
Yes, you may.

The possibilities are broaded. If the president deems you to be fit enough for working as the government, as an agent, working in an agency or undercover, as a military contractor, presidential guard or anything else. You may act as a government official and enforce the laws and assist making sure that groupings follow the laws and spot criminal activity, perhaps as an insider.