My resignation
Unfortunate to hear that you're resigning from your rank, Nudelholz. You've been here on Fearless since the very start, you were the first admin we promoted. I will certainly miss you as team member, but not as friend, since we stay friends. You will not be forgotten as person and for all the things you've done for Fearless, by me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Nadrickk, Ciryl, Nuka, Floodify
Best of luck to you for your future plans Nudelholz (Zelda!!!)

You were a close friend, an admirable colleague and a valuable asset to Fearless for years.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Nadrickk
I don't know you unfortunately but ive heard many positive things about you.
It's sad to see you go, but i respect your decision.. we all got to move on sometime. You had a great run, 5 years, amazing. Best of luck with your future endeavors, stay safe.
Hope to see you on the servers soon!

Kind Regards,

Scene
I may not have known you, but I sure have seen the impact you had on this community.

You shan't be forgotten, at least on my end.

May you have the best of luck in your life.
I never met you nor have i spoke to you but it's a shame to see you leave the team.
Dear Nudel...

I only seen you once... (Or maybe two times) on the server and OFCs my first comment was "Are you alive?!?!" Anyways... Good luck in the further

-Sanik
I RPed with you twice- You were awesome. I'm sad to see you go. Your legacy will remain undoubtedly as the brilliant Aussie co-owner/SuperAdmin who, from my point of view, deserved the position in full. Goodbye, Nudelholz.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Sad to see more people leave, I hope you'll come back.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I never met you, I do however know how much you have helped fearless. It would have been a privilege to have met you.
You won't be forgotten in this community.
Lead by example.
As many other people, I haven't played with you, unfortunetly.

But I've seen your around here sometimes and not to mention you helping me with the Cinema 4D. I'm truly grateful for that, I've learned so much since you helped me Tounge

Well, good luck with your job and life, hope to see you on the servers!

Regards, myfloodify.
Kind Regards,
Floodify