Fearless: Steam Workshop
Information 
Fearless now has its own Steam Workshop page. I thank Darkel, Sevenfold and GRiiM many times for helping me complete this project, your help is greatly appreciated! You have earned my respect.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=131286910

Tell us what you think here, please do also rate it if you liked it, so it can get more featured. We're happy to finally have finished it, and we hope it will help us expand.
Should have been in News section I guess

But hell! This is awesome!
It was a pleasure to help out with it, thankyou for asking for my assistance with it.

Like Narcotic asked, could people please rate it Smile
Quote:Fearless RP has an exclusive point system called “Role-Playing points” which are awarded for performing exceptional RP. RP points can be rare to see, but they are well earned.
Once you have accumulated enough Roleplaying points you can use them to buy special items which will help greatly in your future RP’s!
You can use them to purchase items like a Bus, a gas mask suit, a tommy gun and more!

Might wanna change "buy/purchase" to "unlock" or "access" Cause buy means give something to get something, so people will think that they will lose their RP points when they try to get a bus or tommygun or gas mask suit.

(03-10-2013, 11:18 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
Quote:Fearless RP has an exclusive point system called “Role-Playing points” which are awarded for performing exceptional RP. RP points can be rare to see, but they are well earned.
Once you have accumulated enough Roleplaying points you can use them to buy special items which will help greatly in your future RP’s!
You can use them to purchase items like a Bus, a gas mask suit, a tommy gun and more!

Might wanna change "buy/purchase" to "unlock" or "access" Cause buy means give something to get something, so people will think that they will lose their RP points when they try to get a bus or tommygun or gas mask suit.

Good point. I'll change it.

As for future references, please put things like those in PMs to me.
(03-10-2013, 11:18 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:

Why in this thread?
Awesome! (Dubple's "BUT" moment inbound!) BUTTTTTTT!!!! The thread title says Wor"?"shop, no "K" just a correction.
The following 1 user Likes DubpleRW's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(03-10-2013, 11:25 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: Awesome! (Dubple's "BUT" moment inbound!) BUTTTTTTT!!!! The thread title says Wor"?"shop, no "K" just a correction.

No it doesn't!

*whistle*
(03-10-2013, 11:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 11:25 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: Awesome! (Dubple's "BUT" moment inbound!) BUTTTTTTT!!!! The thread title says Wor"?"shop, no "K" just a correction.

No it doesn't!

*whistle*

O yes it did *MUHAHAHA!* >: D. Btw.. Will this fix the missing textures (pink&black squares) on the dresses? If so I'll be definitively be dld'ing it tomorrow Smile
(03-10-2013, 11:39 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 11:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

No it doesn't!

*whistle*

O yes it did *MUHAHAHA!* >: D. Btw.. Will this fix the missing textures (pink&black squares) on the dresses? If so I'll be definitively be dld'ing it tomorrow Smile

I feel you didn't quite even click the link yet, try and you will facepalm over yourself.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Floodify, fuz3_r3tro