Can I access closed clan page for a while?
I need some links from image-hosting websites so I can use them in the new clan that I had planned to make. Which is based off ION Industries in some ways or another. I realized today I cannot access my clan page because it's closed, is there anyway I could get it to be re-opened for a short period of time, or if I could just get special abilities that will allow me to for a little while?

Thanks for any feedback!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
You can just get to the clan page, right click on the picture and select "Get image url" (My windows is in dutch, so it can be different text)
Copy Image URL.
Just in case that didn't work, I've re-opened and moved it. Send me a private message when you're done.
(03-10-2013, 04:01 PM)Adman Wrote: Just in case that didn't work, I've re-opened and moved it. Send me a private message when you're done.

Thanks, I will!

Sorry, you'll have to keep it open longer than expected. I got the links yesterday, and I was beginning to make the thread however my whole computer crashed unexpectedly. And I am about to go to school, so I cannot get the links back yet. Thanks!