Importing Arma 2 Into Arma 3
I just found out you can import everything from A2 to A3. Here is just a video i found with it enabled.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkPDNmEF8do

Tutorial:
Just take the "AddOns" folder of your A2 installment and put it into A3/@ArmA2/AddOns and select the "mod" in your ingame mod browser. You will have everything from A2, plus menues, UI, errors, errors and more errors. There should be some decent people around who can really port mods and ... well, whole games but this is the fastest way.

The problems are that none of the old models have physics, nor chest vests or helmets, so they cant carry any ammo. Vehicle dont have physic, just the old ones from A2, also they just drive with idle sounds because the new engine wants proper sounds for each 500 RPM...

Then you cannot run with pistols, or when you dont have any weapons (with old models though)... and some other weird bugs I heard of... didnt played the alpha for myself yet, dont got a key so far corze I wanted to wait for the alpha so people can check it out and keep me posted about A3 in general and stuff...

Just a side note, i enabled Taviana, and its brilliant with Arma 3 Wink.