Content Problems
Sad 
Hello My Best Fearless Friends Smile

This friday I reformatted my computer because of a Ukash Virus, and some other viruses, I chose to format to be secure, you guys wouldn't be affected. Well after I installed gmod again, and tried to download content, but it didnt seem to save, ive tried serveral solutions, including writing to garrysmod.com - Support, they gave me some solutions to this website:
This is the Email respond :
There is some advice on this thread you could try http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...?t=2939915
Ive tried all solutions, and it still doesnt work. Now im asking you guys, if you had any problems like this, and if so, how did you fix it. I can tell you that my friend doesnt have this problem, but as soon as my account, log into his computer, then the problem still occours, but when he logs on, it isnt there?

Well what im really asking for is a solution that will help me download content, and content which is gonna save, cause right now when im loging in, I just see big ERRORS, and that is really not how I wanna play Fearless Smile

Ps:Sorry for misspelling. Smile

Best Regards
- TheHappy Lime
Are you missing spawn lists, content to fearless or all models from all games?
First of all, thanks for answering. My problem is the content, you download when you enter the server :
Example.
- Cars
- Suits
-Dresses.
- Custom map things, like benches.
- Doors.
- CHARECTERS

Extra note:

I got CSS INSTALELLED; AND HL 1&2 and everything from Website, its only the female dresses that im missing.. Which is ver annoying since im planning to buy a female suit, but I dont feel like only seeing an error sign on my screen.
Did you download it exactly as the video under the first post?
Make sure that you verify in-game cache. That should fix the problem hopefully.
Well, done as video says, and ive also, did as text said, tried both.

Ill go try the vertify now see if it works..
Problem is still not fixed, ive got 2 emails from GMOD.com, their solutions didn't help either. So I belive im screwed here.. Btw

ITS ONLY ON THIS SERVER I GOT THIS PROBLEM. Sad
Situation Update :
I still got the problem, unfortunately :/
Well ive been writing to Garrysmod.com again, and they are out of solutions for me. And as ive writtin' it's only the fearless servers I got problems with.
So hopefully [Admins] Can help me out of this situation :/
Hi,

Please check that you have done this:
Once you have found your Garry's Mod files you need to download the Content depending on which server you use.
With this you should make a folder in your *\garrysmod\garrysmodz\addons folder named flcontent, extract the content of the ZIP file into the new folder that is in addons, now you are done with the models/sounds/textures.

For the SpawnLists you need to extract the contents of the spawnlists ZIP into the *\garrysmod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlists folder, other files in here should look like the ones you have in the ZIP file.

For the Map you need to extract the, for example rp_evocity2_v2p.bsp into the *\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps folder, other files in here may be .png files due to the GMod 13 update, however, just place .bsp file into here and it will work fine.

If you have done this correctly, please check HL2, Episode 1+2 and CS:S are MOUNTED in Garry's Mod, check in the bottom right of the screen.

Hope my answer helps! Good Luck :)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39386812&b=4]

Find my reply useful? Please 'Like' it!