Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Narcotic

Reason:
"Running around burning people with props"

Involved:
a

Why we should unban you:
I was not banned for the correct reason. I had actually not set a single person on fire, and did no harm to anyone, but possibly a fence.

My recollection of the event was:
Cops have raided my house, while i was stuck behind a door, with no administrator willing to help me (keep in mind, I have not done anything wrong at this point.) I have used @, and ooc (ooc once) to notify an administrator (narcotic) that I was stuck behind a door, and couldn't get out.

I was neglected by the administrators online, and no action was taken to remove me from behind the door. After I used a prop to kill myself (I wasn't going to wait till tomorrow to get unstuck), I went and spawned a prop near the window they set on fire, trying to put it out. When it failed, I took the prop, and hung it on the SS base in rememberence of myself.

The prop was extinguished, so I deleted it, and tried again (this is where I made a mistake) and lagged in the middle of the road, the wooden prop broke. I gave up now, and went to my house to try and block off the burning area. As I was placing the prop down, I was banned for the following message "Go to fearlessrp.net to learn more about your ban."

I am sorry for my above actions, and I was frustrated after being raided by the police, and the administrators ignoring me. I will better manage my actions in the future on your server. Over all I enjoy playing on the server. and I do not believe that I was majorly disrupting the roleplay on the server.
You ran around with your props, torched me to 85HP and tossing burning props around.

Denied.