Getting accused for thing i NEVER did!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
I'm fully aware of my unban request being denied and i'm so ANGRY at the staff here. The 2 staff member told me this WITHOUT checking the logs( I am 2000% sure of this because i KNOW that i NEVER did this! ).

=======================================================
4 - 5 props blocked behind more than 10 gates in a bunch, running around tieing people up at spawnpoint, then punchwhoring them. I came to the conclusion your only intentions here were to troll, and I was certainly right.

Denied.

=======================================================

Narcotic we all know that spawning 10 props with the door tool ISN'T possible.

======================================================
This happened yesterday.
You ran around tieing everyone you saw and running away after.
You also tied some people up ( AFK's ) and punched them to death.
About the other reasons, I wasn't there while that happened.
======================================================

I was a POLICE OFFICER and i was AFTER the 2 that did this! Please check the chat logs and see how i warrant 2 persons 1 for PUNCH WHORING and the other one for TYING people up (He tied me up to). These accusions are FALSE this is NOT true. PLEASE check the LOGS there is a reason why you guys have them! At that time i was a police officer and there is ENOUGH proof in the logs! I NEVER owned a tie! I never had one in my inventory! I NEVER bought one!

And you guys just jump to the conclusion AGAIN without rechecking things! What is this for madness! Below my request AGAIN.

Your name: ハムザ Bliss <3

Your ban ID: 26023

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Propminging, door minging, abusing rope, punchwhoring, general minge that's not here to RP.

Involved: Bunch of people that got into my house. Really i don't know what they were looking for.

Why we should unban you: Below.

Hey, for some reason you (Narcotic) have just permbanned me for things i didn't do? First of all i'm here to rollplay i've just reached my first 100k. And i'm happy with that goal since it's my first milestone.

The reason for me being banned :
Propminging, door minging, abusing rope, punchwhoring, general minge that's not here to RP.

About the "propminging",
Prop Minging is the act of which players use props to take advantage of roleplay. This includes:
- Prop Blocking
- Prop Surfing
- Prop Killing
- Prop Climbing
- Prop Shielding
- Prop Bridging
- Prop Boosting
- Prop Trapping
- Prop Glitching

I had 2 metal doors welded together. There was ENOUGH space for any player to get trough, i used the door tool to create a door for people to open/close. Only i knew the key to open the doors and i'm not sure if that was misunderstood by the people that tried to break into my house. So there WAS a way into the room simply by opening the door with the correct key.

Second of all "Abusing rope", i didn't use the rope tool to any advantage/disadvantage to other players. I used this tool approximatly 7 hours ago and it didn't even work.

Third "punchwhoring", this is simply made up. I didn't punch anyone at all nor can i see myself punching someone because no one was able to get to me because they didn't know the key for the door. And i love it how you're saying that i'm not here to roleplay. Please man, take a look at the logs. I've rp'ed the whole day without any problems. I've helped people i didn't harm anyone.

Narcotic, could you please recheck the logs for the reasons that you've banned me? I really hope that this all is just a misunderstanding. If there's ANYTHING that you didn't understand in my appeal please reply.

I really want this to be RECHECKED before you guys accuse me of this madness!
Quote:Permanent ban - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 2 months after the denial.

Closed and denied.